Be still, be still. Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith. Even the wind and waves obey him. Fear and faith cannot reside in the same house for too long,less we stumble and fall. MP3 Do You Care If We Drown,,Lord
Have you arrived at the tipping point, wherein business as usual is no longer acceptable. If so, it is time to be delivered.
Fear respects no boundaries.Once present, if allowed to remain, it will engulf your whole life. There will be disease, and doubt. Trusting in our own ways, in flesh, is one of the ways fear enters in. We are to trust in the Lord and lean not to our own understanding. Proverbs 3: 5, 6. Denounce self control and submit to God control.
In this message Pastor Scott Addresses:
- A Birthday Gift From The Lord. The presentation of a Prophet. Let those who have ears t hear, hear what the spirit is saying to you and your family today.
- Overcoming the spirit of fear, reaching the tipping point.
- The “second death”, and the spirit of heaviness hiding among us.
- The spirit of fear and how it moves from circumstances and turns to become the spirit of unbelief in a life if not cast out. Mark 4.
- Recognizing the enemy of fear and preparing to cast it our of your life and family.
- True Deliverance.